Monday, December 11, 2006

GREY’S ANATOMY

When I heard that Grey’s Anatomy won as Best Drama Series to every awards they were nominated I immediately bought the DVD of Season 1 & 2.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this hospital drama!!! Actually this is a dramedy but most of the time they focus mostly on tear jerky moments.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The season 1 is really good. It was their introduction and I love how the characters are growing on me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love Ellen Pompeo as Meredith Grey.
But I am deeply attached to the character being played by Katherine Heigl. For me Izzie
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
is my favorite in the cast. I love her in the 2nd season coz it was her season. The way she fought her love…haayyy… I really cried.
Alex too is very hot. How bout McDreamy??? Hmmm… I’d rather have McSteamy.

I love the episode where there was a train wreck. It was so hard watching those two victims with a pole stabbed together in their two bodies. Then the episode where Christina Ricci played a medic..oh my God it was so intense. Of course who could forget the Denny-Izzie love affair.

Cristina Yang? I like her too. Sandra Oh won as Best Supporting Actress in the Golden Globe.
I adore the Nazi too. He he he… Kudos to Dr. Bailey!!!!

I love watching this series.
Im so glad that I have a bootleg collection of the series. He he he….
I have no volition I don’t have time to watch TV.

No comments: