Monday, April 17, 2006

SURVIVOR ANTARCTICA : CASTAWAY DOGS

EIGHT BELOW
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Truly inspiring!!!

I love it coz it's like watching the reality series SURVIVOR but this time the dogs are the castaways of course minus the tribal council.

Just like Survivor, the film shows the survival days of the dogs. They even have reward challenges. Watch out for the BIRDS CHALLENGE and the LEOPARD SEAL CHALLENGE(a bit scary here).

Who is the SOLE SURVIVOR?
It's MAYA. Jerry Shepard's favourite bitch. I mean girl dog.
Paul Walker (Jerry Shepard)gave justice to his role. He is amazing.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Kudos to the dogs of course.
Maya and Max made me cry.
Great acting from Old Jack, Shorty, Shadow, Dewey, Truman and Buck too.
The sled dogs are well-trained.
Just what I said, it's like Survivor. Somebody will be voted off. Here in Eight Below, I was sad coz 2 canines were voted off(you know what i mean).
I cried honestly.

Some of my friends reacted coz it's impossible daw to make a story like that. There were no witnesses during their SURVIVOR ANTARCTICA days. Who told the days? the actual dogs' story?
U mean the dogs retold them?

I laughed actually. I told them EIGHT BELOW is INSPIRED by a True Story.
It wasn't BASED on a Real Events/Story.
Make sense?

Well, it's so perfect coz 2006 is YEAR OF THE DOG.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ALL AGES.
NOT RECOMMENDED TO ALL DOG HATERS.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: