Friday, August 18, 2006

STUPENDOUS FOGGY COMEDY


AMERICAN DREAMZ


I love the style of this dark comedy from Director Paul Weitz of American Pie and About a Boy. This film is not intended for all. This ain't your average popcorn flick too. So beware if you're not exploratory.
It's like a parody to the George Bush administration, Osama Bin Laden with his terrorists and the show American Idol. Ha ha ha! So uncanny! Remarkable screenplay.
I like the nincompoop acting of Dennis Quaid as US Pres. Staton. I enjoyed the Simon Cowell impersonation of Hugh Grant. He was so mean and so perfectionist as well but I think the "pitchy" Randy Jackson and "oh I adore you" Paula Abdul was squeezed in somewhere along the way. I was surprised to Willem Dafoe's acting too as the Chief of Staff. He was amazing! Lastly, Mandy Moore brought the house down. She's so bitchy but charming.
I love to dream the "impossible dream". It's "my way.
Watch out for that.


Recommended only for brave movie buffs. You may rent the video.

No comments: