Tuesday, May 1, 2007

ROCKSTAR: BODACIOUS SPIDEY

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the best Spiderman of all!!!

I don’t wanna spoil the whole screenplay but I guarantee that the troika who prepared it did an amazing job. Hats off to Sam Raimi, Ivan Raimi & Alvin Sargent!!! Gutsy screenplay by adding more drama! I love it. Of course, Sam Raimi did it again as a director!!! Totally noteworthy!

Why Rockstar? Oh my God! I watched it in Megamall on its 1st screening 9:40am
and cinema10 was almost full. After watching black Peter in his comic scenes,
the whole audience were applauding. His style/make up was definitely a rock star supernova! I love him!

Kudos to the visual effects!
Expect a lot!!!!
Hold on to your seats!
I can smell another Oscar trophy again.

I must say that they have the best villains here especially Sandman.
Thomas Haden Church did a great performance.
Topher Grace is simply handsome but Venom is really scary!
James Franco? I had goose bumps watching him being so bad.
Nice job James!

By the way, don’t forget your hanky.
You’ll need it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

NOTE: P58.6M box-office gross in just one day here in the Philippines..

Last May4 when it opened in North America, the one day box office gross was $59M.
The film is now the record holder!

It even beat the 3-day weekend gross of Pirates 2. It earned $148M in just 3 days in the US.

No comments: