Wednesday, July 11, 2007

PRISTINE MAGIC


HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX


Perfectus phoenixus!!!!


Yeah, I know it’s a silly spell. I just can’t stop praising this film from David Yates.He is indeed a great director but Alfonso Cuaron’s Prisoner of Azkaban is still the best for me .Nevertheless, after watching OoTP, I love Yates masterpiece too.


I must say that the screenplay of Michael Goldenberg is remarkable. Of course, being a fan of the book I should understand that it’s really hard to put all the details of the book into a 2 hour & 18min film. Take note that this is just a film adaptation. I’m pretty sure JK Rowling also gave a nod to Goldenberg on the script. So I am not complaining if there are parts from the book which were neglected in the film. I am not a purist.


Daniel & Emma!!! They are definitely attached to their characters now. Great job from the magical duo! I’m so relieved that the 2 already signed to finish the last two films as well. Dan really showed his best performance so far. His nightmares gave me goose bumps. Emma is an amazing actress. For Ron, I don’t know but I just can’t feel his character this time maybe I hate the actor. I didn’t like Harry’s kissing scene either. It was awful.


I love Evanna Lynch as Luna Lovegood . She’s so cute and really out of this world. She is indeed the perfect choice to play this role. Her voice is really dreamy. Luna Luna Luna I love her.


Hats off to the pristine visual effects!!!!!

Hats off to the amazing sound and musical score!!!!

Hats off to the magnificent cinematography!!!

Hats off to the stunning production design!!!!

Hats off to the eye-catching Thestrals!!!

Hats off to Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge!!!

Hats off to Maggie Smith, Emma Thompson & Helena Bonham Carter!!!! Splendid cameo!


I’ve been waiting for this film and the wait is finally over.Truly a dark film this time. So mature.
Accio Oscar Statuettes!!!!!! I wish.

Watch the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLud6yM47u8

No comments: