Thursday, March 6, 2008

SMOOTH 80'S MUSIC IN AMERICAN IDOL

THE TOP 8 BOYS

LUKE - Oh my God! So gay!!! He was really horrible. His song was “Wake Me Up” but I fell asleep.

DAVID ARCHULETA – I still like him despite some flaws in his “Arch style”. It's amazing to see him playing the piano this time.




DANNY NORIEGAY – Finally I like him!!!! Oh God I love his attitude. I love his performance. He is really “TMTH” !!! Go Danny!!!




DAVID HERNANDEZ – He is really improving. I hope he'll make it to the TOP 12. The stripper controversy I hope won't hurt him.

DAVID COOK – I don't know but I didn't like his style. He made the ballad Hello into an “emo-rock song”. As in halllurrr???

MICHAEL JOHNS – Wow This dude can rock!!!! I love the control of his voice. I think he was the best of the night.



JASON – yeah he was quiet good but I didn't like his take on Hallelujah. Rufus' version is my fav.

CHIKEZIE – i'm still confused on how to spell his name. I'd rather call him Jacuzzi. It was the boring & most horrible performance of the night.

My TOP 3 BOYS

1.Michael Johns
2.David Fernandez
3.David Archuleta

MY Bottom 3 Guys
1.Luke
2.Chekiezie whatever
3.David Cook



TOP 8 GIRLS

AMANDA OVERMYER- huh? Relaxed straight hair? Same boring voice. I still don't like her.

BROOKE WHITE- it was great but boring for me

CARLY SMITHSON – Hmmm... technically she's an amazing singer. She's really good.



RAMIELLE MALUBAY – the little girl rocks!!!! She made a new version of her own. I love it!



ASIA'H EPPERSON – huh??? feeling Diva!!! trying hard diva!!!!

SYESHA MERCADO- safe but boring

KADY MALLOY – finally she did an amazing performance but it's too late



KRISTY LEE COOK – I don't get the country arrangement. It sucks!!!

My TOP 3 Girls

1.Ramielle Malubay
2.Carly Smithson
3.Kady Malloy

My Bottom 3 Girls

1.Asia'h
2.Kristy Lee
3.Syesha

PREDICTION : BOOTED OUT

Boys : Luke & Chekezie
Girls : Syesha & Asia'h



ACTUAL RESULTS :
Boys: Danny & Luke
Girls : Asia'h & Kady


I'm so sad for Kady & Danny.
It's shocking!

No comments: