Monday, May 8, 2006

FISHY TEEN CHICK FLICK

AQUAMARINE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I decided to watch this flick because of Jojo. I love her. I was expecting to hear her song being played in the movie. What? No Jojo song in the soundtrack?
Weird! Instead Emma Roberts & Sara Paxton have one song each in the OST.

Set aside the OST. Let's talk about this chick flick. It's cute honestly. Just cute. Pa-tweetums. Aquamarine the mermaid is just so kikay!

This is a very low budgeted flick. They couldn't even afford to make Jojo beautiful. Some of her breakouts are even palpable. They should have done something like what they did to her in most of her music videos. Aquamarine (Sara Paxton)is not really that charming. Emma Roberts for me is the most beautiful even without the make-up.

Well, if you want to experience teen kilig then I am recommending this to you.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: