Monday, May 1, 2006

THE WILD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This animated film is roaring with funny scenes!!! So wild!!!

Did you know that both The Wild & Madagascar started production at the same time? The Wild was supposed to be released Summer 2005 but was delayed. It's only because this movie is delayed and now came out after Madagascar that people seem to think it's a rip off. Though both movies are in a totally different visual style.
Mas maganda ang animation ng The Wild kasi detalyado unlike Madagascar na parang minadali lang.Madagascar is more of a pop culture comedy where as The Wild is more of a classic Disney tale.

The characters here are lovable and amazing. Imagine I'm afraid of snakes but I love Larry the Anaconda . He is so coolit!!!

Of course Nigel the Koala really is the most huggable! I love the cute bickering of Bridget the Girafee and Benny the Squirrel. So hilarious. There are more animals to be seen. I like the bitchy pigeons. Ha Ha Ha!!!

By the way the drama of Samson the Lion and his son Ryan is way too heartwarming.
I love it. You know it's from Disney.

Basta if you've seen Madagascar and you're planning to watch The Wild. The dough you're goin' to spend for this film is worth it. You'll love every scene.

Oh I almost forgot. The main theme song was performed by Lifehouse. It's a sad love alternative song. Good Enough is the

title. I'm planning to buy the OST too.

Highly recommended!!! The kids will love this!!! I'm sure you too.

No comments: