Monday, May 1, 2006

SAVED BY CUTIE CAMILLA


WHEN A STRANGER CALLS


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Now I know why the US critics shunned this suspense movie.Kasi di naman talaga siya "super oh my God I want to scream to death". VERY SOFT SUBTLE SUSPENSE FLICK lang kasi.

Honestly if you've seen the trailer 'yon na yon lahat. Pero di naman sayang pera ko kasi ang cute at promising dramatic actress si Camilla Belle. She is so beautiful and really portrayed the role so good. I remembered her when she was still young in The Lost World:Jurassic Park at Practical Magic. I love her eyes.

If you will watch this and you're expecting gory screaming scenes. Stay away. Magsisi ka lang.

Pero if you'll pay attention to the beautiful shots of the director, the spooky music/sound effects and wise editing. You'll appreciate this little film.

Believe me. Walang sigawan sa audience. I always watch in crowded Megamall pero we were just so silent holding our breath.


No comments: