Monday, January 22, 2007

IT’S SHAKESPEARE’S CODE THIS TIME !

ARTHUR & THE INVISIBLES

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Since I love CGI animation so much I really wanted to watch this new film by Luc Besson.Of course, Freddie Highmore is here and I like this kid from Finding Neverland, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory & A Good Year.

Luc Besson didn’t have any history of directing an animation so it was just ok.This is part-animated, part-live action feature film adaptation of the same-name. Kids can take it.. Actually the title of the film is ARTHUR AND THE MINIMOYS to some territories. I was amazed with the story coz there were conundrums comparable to THE DA VINCI CODE but done in a kiddie style and Shakespeare was involved too. It was amusing even if it was a rip-off.

The animation is almost equivalent to THE ANT BULLY. The borrowed some ideas there I think. The voice talents? I only love Freddie and David Bowie. Madonna and Robert de Niro hmmm… just fine. I love the musical score honestly.

I didn’t love the whole film but I like the conundrum adventure of Arthur to the land of the Minimoys.

It was just ok. Popcorn animated flick.

No comments: