Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ASTOUNDINGLY BODACIOUS!

ROB-B-HOOD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Honestly, I’m not a huge fan of Jackie Chan but I watched some of his movies especially his Hollywood flicks. I tend to ignore his Asian films. I was really surprised that I love Rob-B-Hood.
This is the first time that Chan played a role of a bad guy. He is always Mr. Nice Guy in all his films. He is a gambler, burglar and a kidnapper here but the old-fashioned Jackie is still there.

The action scenes are really Chan’s trademark. It’s undeniably funny. His buddy “Octopus” played by Louis Koo is really handsome. Morenong Chinito. He is hilarious too. He is a famous actor/commercial model in Hong Kong, He is endorsing a famous softdrinks there and that brand is very palpable on some scenes in the movie. Of course, the apple of the eye in this movie is Baby Matthew. He is so cuddly and cute. I love him!!!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The most surprising part of the film is that drama scene. Watch out for that. I expected that it will happen in the movie and I was surprised that I shed some tears. Dramatic talaga ako.
Rewarding flick! Highly recommended!

No comments: