Saturday, February 17, 2007

"RENT ROUGE" ROCKS!!!

RENT



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Well, the last musical that I really loved was Moulin Rouge where I fell so deeply in love with the songs. Then I was amazed too with Chicago's astounding choreography and performances. Recently, there was HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL from Disney TV which for me the best teen musical ever. And here come's RENT!
The Dark Musical!

I just love the rock songs here. Adam Pascal who played Roger who was also in the original Broadway production was really awesome! I was shocked too coz Rosario Dawson can sing. The rest of the cast who are also from the Original Broadway Debut have pristine voices-
so magical!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Chris Columbus' direction is ok but there was no Baz Luhrmann's style in Moulin Rouge and Rob Marshall's touch in Chicago. He has his own dark style.

Well the songs I mean all the songs are remarkable. The main killer of course is SEASONS OF LOVE. They opened it with a bang. I love it love it love it!

Well, it was only shown here in Glorietta recently. Honestly, I wasn't able to catch it on big screen. Why such a limited release? SM CINEMAS didnt gamble? Why?

Well, the Original DVD is already out at least I can sing along with the subtitle. You can rent "RENT" now. I suggest you should buy it coz this is a one heaven of a treasure.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

No comments: