Friday, October 26, 2007

AWESOME CARNIVAL RIDE!!!!



ALBUM REVIEW

Finally, I have the album!!!
What can I say???
It’s still awesome!!! Trademark na ni Carrie ang Country/Pop.
I love her!
Here’s my say on the tracks

1. Flat on the Floor – Good opening song ng album!!! Country rock ang style! Parang “Sin Wagon” ng Dixie Chicks. I like this RATING:***
2. All American Girl- Cool Country Song with a strong message. Parang “Independence Day” ang style. RATING:*****
3. So Small – of course the 1st single at chart-topper din. This is the best track for me in the album. Di pa rin ako nagsasawa. RATING:*****
4. Just A Dream – This is a catchy sad ballad. It’s good to listen while you’re lying on a hammock.Iyak ako ng iyak sa song na ito!RATING:*****
5. Get Out of this Town- another fav of mine. Isa rin sa mga best tracks. Upbeat at saka may pagka-Rascal Flatts ang style. Very cool and hip!RATING:*****
6. Crazy Dreams- Another fav of mine. Awesome lyrics and great melody. County na Country talaga ito.RATING:*****
7. I know You Wont – Very strong track pero di ko siya masyadong fav. Nakakaiyak ang lyrics tapos powerful pa ang performance ni Carrie. Taas ng boses niya dito. Birit talaga. RATING:***
8. Last Name –This time parang Shania Twain ang style. This is a cute song that reminds me of “Before He Cheats”. I love this too.RATING:*****
9. You Wont Find This – Wow…remarkable song! I love this song instantly. Cool ang style nito parang Start With Goodbye.RATING:*****
10. I Told You So- another sad ballad. Common ang melody I thought rip off yata ito. Catchy pa rin kaso di ko nga lang fav.RATING:***
11. The More Boys I Meet – another fav of mine. Upbeat and catchy. I love it. The 2nd best track after So Small.RATING:*****
12. Twisted – Well, this is just a fine track. Sa una di mo pa type pero mag-ggrow din siya later. . RATING:****
13. Wheel of the World- the most soothing song in the album. The best ballad in the album and probably a future single. Di ako nagsasawa sa song na ito. Heavy rotation sa player ko. Love it love it love it!!! Dito nakuha ang title ng album niya na Carnival Ride. RATING:*****

Well, Some Hearts is still the best. Di kayang pantayan yun. Pop na pop kasi yun. Ganda talagaPublish Post lahat ng songs in that album. Sa Carnival Ride kasi contemporary country/pop na masyado. Pero awesome pa rin.
OVERALL RATING : 4.5 OUT OF 5*

No comments: