Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FOR KIDS' FUN ONLY

ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS

Photobucket

Watch the trailer:



I didn't catch the theater run of Alvin & the Chipmunks coz I wasn't that excited.
I told myself that I think it's better to wait for the release of the DVD so that I can understand
the language of the chipmunks as well. Of course, I'm referring to the subtitles.

My friend bought the DVD and he lent it to me and I watched it the other day.

Thanks munchky munks coz I was able to save my dough on this!
Oh my God I was quiet disappointed with the story.
The story is really predictable. I think I've seen it before.
It was a lame screenplay.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 3 chipmunks are really cute especially Theodore.
Alvin is supposed to be awesome and obnoxious at the same time but he is not so
awesome and not so vexatious too.
Simon is really forgettable.
Dave is portrayed by Jason Lee. He was really boring. I didn't get him at all.
His character is not that interesting on the big screen.

Photobucket

Some songs are catchy but not that good with a “super hook”.
Some jokes are funny but corny most of the time.

Photobucket

I want to like this movie but I just can't!
I love movie for kids but this one failed me.
This is just a movie for kids below 9 years old.
They will enjoy it probably.

Photobucket

Not really recommended this time.


RATING: 2.5 / 5 *

No comments: