Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SWEET DAVID ARCHULETA!!! THE DIAMOND YOUNG STAR!!!

NEIL DIAMOND WEEK : TOP 5 PERFORMANCES
2 Songs for each Idol.

My Comments & ranking
DEAL WITH IT!!!!

1 David Archuleta – Sweet Caroline ( goose bumps goosebumps... I love it. Sarap sabayan ng chorus na sweet Caroline. Shake it Archie!!! Nakikita ko mga codgers enjoying this song.

]

2 David Archuleta – America – wow upbeat again. Hanep galing talaga!!




3 Brooke White – I Am I Said – nagbalik si Brooke. I love her this time. Ok naman ah!




4 Syesha – Thank The Lord For The Night – gospelly siya pero cool pa rin. Talagang alive alive.




5 Jason Castro – Forever in Blue Jeans – may hook siya. Malamig pa rin boses at least wala na yung obnoxious na breathing niya.




6 Brooke White -I'm A Believer – I love her again. I believe magiging safe siya sana.




7 Syesha- Hello Again- soft soft soft but strong. Nakakarelax siya wala lang appeal masyado.





8 David Cook – All I Really Need is You – nagsisigaw lang. Pareho lang tono all over. So boring.




9 September Morn – so sad.... hmmmm... na-bored ako.



10 David Cook – I'm Alive – huh? Alive ka diyan? Dead performance. So boring.



My Bottom 2 : Jason & David Cook

Prediction Boot : Jason Castro







ACTUAL RESULTS:

Bottom 2- not mentioned

BOOTED OUT: Brooke White

No comments: