Sunday, November 11, 2007

LACHRYMOSE ROCK

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh my God pinaiyak ako ni The Rock!!!!

I heard that this movie starring the Wrestling Superstar was #1 at the US Box Office. Well, it should be at the top coz it was produced by Walt Disney Pictures and it’s a well-made family film.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The story is really common. We’ve seen the same plot a million times now so I wasn’t amazed that much. Surprisingly, The Rock & the little girl really pinched my heart. I really cried. Good thing that I sat in the front row. Nobody saw me sobbed that much. I don’t know but the movie really moved me.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love these experiments from Disney. You know when they gamble these Body Builders-Stuntmen-Wrestlers to star in their family films. I think they did it before with Gov. Arnold in Jingle All The Way oops from Fox pala ito!. Well, just recently I fell in love with Vin Diesel in The Pacifier. It’s from Disney too. Honestly, they gave better results and you will love these bulky men eventually maybe. I am not a huge fan of Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson but after watching The Game Plan I think I like him now. Oh man! I love his sparkling white teeth and his tights. Ha ha ha! By the way, the ballet teacher is hot! She is a dead ringer for Sandra Bullock. Watch out for her coz she’s scorching.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I also noticed that Walt Disney is a huge fan of Elvis Presley. He is all over the place again in this movie. He was honored from the beginning till the end. The music of the King of Rock & Roll is really ageless. Do you remember the last Disney film where Elvis was also worshipped? I couldn’t forget Lilo & Stitch!

Just don’t expect to laugh hard here. The funny moments were already in the trailer. It’s not that surprising anymore. Some jokes are recycled too.



Nevertheless, the movie is still highly recommended. This is a good movie to chill and kill time. This is also for Football & Ballet fanatics. The kids will love this I guarantee.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: