Wednesday, November 14, 2007

PRE-EMPTED SPOOKY FEELING

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This film is not for everybody.

The screenplay will be confusing if you won’t be paying attention to the every detail of time and day in the film.
You must scrutinize all the happenings coz the next scenes will leave you breathless.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like this film but I don’t love it. Neither hate it as well.

The story of Premonition is about Linda Hanson. She has a beautiful house, a loving husband and two adorable daughters. Her life is perfect, until the day she receives the devastating news that her husband Jim has died in a car accident. When she wakes up the next morning to find him alive and well, she assumes it was all a dream, but is shaken by how vivid it felt. She soon realizes it wasn't a dream, and her world is turned upside down.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sandra Bullock is awesome in her role.
Wow! She is an amazing actress. I was impressed coz she showed different emotions throughout the film. She is truly believable.
I like his husband too portrayed by Julian McMahon. He is cute. I love his eyes.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The film is not really that scary. Don’t expect to scream and be frightened. The musical score and sound effects won’t give you nightmares at all. I didn’t have any goose bumps as well. This is a light suspense/ drama picture with tremendous acting from the cast.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like the editing coz it made me think. I was really paying attention to the enigma of time. I wasn’t falling behind and I got it eventually. The screenplay could be good or bad. It depends how the viewer will accept it. For me it’s just ok.

I really love the poster of the film. Can you see the image of Sandra there?
Amazing di ba?

Anyway, if you missed this during the theatre run it’s just ok. You may rent this but I am not advising you to buy the DVD even if it’s a bootleg copy. The best thing is to wait for this to premiere in your fav cable channel.

No comments: