Sunday, November 4, 2007

SURVIVOR: FROZEN HELL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wow!!! I really love this movie about vampires.

I know that there are good vampires out there just like in the movie “Underworld”.
Not just good but sexy and beautiful vampires like Selene portrayed by Kate Beckinsale.
Here in “30 Days of Night”, I just can’t take the madness of these dark creatures. I was scared honestly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The movie is really gory. If you love this genre then you should watch this. I was really scared. I was glued to my seat and even felt the chilly and scary effect of the movie. The last time that I was terrified was when I was watched 28 Weeks Later and The Hills Have Eyes 2. Both are bloody gorefest. You better check ‘em too. I highly recommend this movie that stars Josh Hartnett.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The movie is about the 30 days of night in Barrow, Alaska. The northernmost part of the USA will be covered in darkness for a month and this time creatures from hell like vampires took advantage of the situation and killed most of the inhabitants in the area.
Luckily, there were strong and fierce survivors who strive to live and sacrifice everything.

I love the “surviving days” of the main characters. It’s like watching the reality show “Survivor”. Honestly; I think I can’t even survive living in that isolated cold place. The place is a bit scary.
This time it's called SURVIVOR: FROZEN HELL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I could also feel the angst to fight and kill the vampires. I hate their ugly faces and I want to rip them apart with an ax. Josh Hartnett’s acting is believable. Of course, it’s not for Oscars but good enough. The vampires are really good coz I was really scared. Their screams are spooky.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

By the way, I love the twist especially the last part. I didn’t expect the movie to end that way. I almost cried. I fought hard not to cry in a horror movie. It’s weird you know.

This is indeed a perfect movie for the Halloween.
Try to catch this.

No comments: