Friday, May 2, 2008

QUEEN AMANDA AND HER ACTING PROWESS

EPISODE 12 HIGHLIGHTS

James was given a medical treatment after the tribal council. The doctor warned him if the wound doesn't look good in the morning then it needs to go to surgery.

The next morning Alexis was limping after taking a tumble in the dark and twisted her knee.
Two castaways in dangerous conditions.


REWARD CHALLENGE: BODY SLAM

Photobucket

The Survivors will answer a series of questions about their tribemates in private. Jeff will then tally the results and ask them the same questions again, only this time, the castaways are trying to guess whose name came up the most often from the group. Each time they answer correctly, they get to chop one tribe member’s rope. Each tribemate has three ropes connected to a weight. Once all three ropes are chopped, the weight will drop, releasing a spring-loaded mallet crushing the effigies of the castaways, ending their game. The last Survivor with their effigy intact wins Reward. The Survivors shed tears of joy as Jeff brings out each of their loved ones. They all hold brief reunions before Jeff reveals that they are competing for a trip with their loved ones to Jellyfish Lake, where they will swim with thousands of non-stinging Jellyfish; a one of a kind experience.

Photobucket

Alexis won the challenge coz Cirie decided to let her win against Amanda in the final round. Alexis chose Natalie and Cirie to join with her in the reward.
Amanda was sent to exile but Jeff told them that another Hidden Immunity Idol has been buried.

Photobucket

James was diagnosed that the infection has gotten worse and needs immediate surgery. James agreed to leave the game and go to a hospital. He was the 2nd person who left the game due to injury after Jonathan in the early days.

Cirie enjoyed the jellyfish swim so much with her hubby.

At Exile Island, Amanda was hunting for clues. She succeeded in getting the clues even the buried one. To her dismay it reveals that it's buried in their camp under the Dabu flag.
Oh my God!!!!

The next morning, Natalie planned of getting rid of Amanda coz she thinks that she couldn't win against Amanda in the Final 3. Parvati just shrugged off about her plan. Parv has a tight bond with Amanda.


IMMUNITY CHALLENGE: SHOOT TO THRILL
The Dabu Tribe arrives at the Immunity Challenge as Amanda returns from Exile Island. Jeff Probst explains the rules. Each contestant will shoot a high-powered rifle attempting to hit individually-colored sake bottles. The first person to hit all three of their sake bottles wins Immunity.

As expected, Erik won the challenge. Natalie almost won this too.

Back at camp, Amanda told everyone that she didn't get the idol. She emptied her bag out on the beach.
While the rest were preparing the chicken for dinner. Amanda secretly told Parv that the idol is hidden in their camp. Parv also told her that there is a plot against her by Natalie & Alexis.

Photobucket

Meanwhile, the fans agreed to vote out Amanda. Erik honestly spoke out in front of Amanda that he is voting for her. Amanda was so pissed about this news. Her only chance now is the tie vote with Cirie.
Unfortunately, Cirie didn't want a risky tie vote. She told Amanda that she's also voting for her.
Amanda was so hopeless already. She must find the IDOL!

Tribal Council





The jury composed of Eliza, Ozzy & Jason was shocked to see them without James. Afterwards, Jeff called James with an IV in tow.
Amanda quickly accuse Erik of betrayal. Erik was speechless.
The tribe except Parv was vocal about voting out Amanda. The casted then their votes one by one.
Just before Jeff reads the votes aloud, a very joyful Amanda pulled out the Hidden Immunity Idol in her bag, playing it to save her life in the game and cancelling all votes casted for her. The tribe was stunned as Parvati and Amanda's two votes bounced back at Alexis in another unexpected brutal blindside. Alexis became the 14th person to leave the game, and the fourth member of the jury.

Good job Amanda!!!! Oh God I really love this episode. I must say this is an additional to the list of my favorite episodes in the history of Survivor!

Alexis final words:"Yeah I didn't see that one coming at all. But, this is a game, so yeah, I'm not mad at all. I think I made my papa proud. I never lied once when I was here. I kept a level of integrity of who I am outside of this game. I'm rooting for my girl Nat, not even a question. This is the hardest physical, mental, spiritual thing I've ever done, and I’m better for having been here."

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nhil said...

I freaking love this episode too.

Amanda was awesome, smart and clever. I'm so glad she found the hidden immunity.

I would love to see Amanda in the top 3 with Parv and whoever i don't care anymore.

I hope Natalie gets voted off next. I never liked her.

JISHCAND said...

Amanda is my bet from the start!

I hope she wins!!!

Good luck Amanda!

I love you!