Thursday, June 21, 2007

A LITTLE MANHATTAN TO REMEMBER


LITTLE MANHATTAN


Probably the movie I can compare to A Walk to Remember. You know it's a small budgeted one but it's worth the dough.I love it so much!!!I was so kilig the whole time.I even cried to one tearjerky scene.


I had flashbacks of my puppy love way back in my childhood years while watching the cute New York love story of Gabe & Rosemary.


Josh Hutcherson (Gabe) is a promising young actor. I expect more from him soon. By the way he is also in Zathura.Charlie Ray ( Rosemary) is so sweet and charming.
Karate played a major part in this little movie. There's a great lesson you know. FIGHT FOR LOVE.


Scooter too was the main thing and gave us an ultimate puppy love ride. I love the scooter scenes!!! So cute and nakakakilig!!!!!!!!
Filipinos will love this film.Please watch it.




No comments: