Sunday, June 10, 2007

ALMOST GROOL


OCEAN'S 13


I don’t know how to describe this 3rd installment.I think it wasn’t that great. It wasn’t so cool for me too.It wasn’t that horrible either. Well, almost grool for me.


This is a loquacious film. So don’t expect blasting galore, CGI extravaganza and even sexy beefcakes. Zilch! Just anticipate some dark humor. This is not a movie for everyone.
I missed Julia Roberts. They didn’t even care about her in the script. What happened to Catherine Zeta-Jones too?


I still don’t’ like Soderbergh direction and his camera! His films looked so dirty. Yeah, it’s his style but I don’t get it. Filthy cinematography.


Al Pacino didn’t look so bad. He was a soft villain but he did well. George Clooney is still awesome. Brad Pitt is still handsome & cool. Matt Damon is funny. Amazing cast ensemble!
If you’re a huge Oprah fan I think you might enjoy this.


Anyway, I suggest that you should just wait for the Original DVD. Just watch it at home.

No comments: