Thursday, June 28, 2007

THE NEXT BEST SUPERSTAR


TRANSFORMERS


First, I must say that this is the best so far from Michael Bay.After his flop film “The Island”, I am pretty sure his fans will love him back here in “Transformers”. Dude, you made our childhood dreams into a reality. My toys from the 80s became real and alive at the big screen.


The Autobots and the Decepticons are remarkable. The transformations are picture perfect!!!! Wow!!!!Best in Visual Effects at the Oscars next year!


The story is so fast but you can easily get it. There’s no boring part. The humor of the film was on the right track. Even the Transformers are hilarious. Optimus Prime is my hero!
The sound editing gave me goose bumps. Please watch it on a Dolby Digital cinema so that you can feel it too.


The only thing that I didn’t like was the musical score. The main theme that I’ve been hearing throughout sounded like a rip-off of Jack Sparrow’s Theme( Pirates of the Caribbean OST) They’re pretty much the same.


The next best superstar? Who?No other than Shia LaBeouf!His name is really weird. Pronounced it as “Shy-uh La-Buff”.He was the cute little kid from Disney’s Even Stevens. Now he is a promising young Hollywood Superstar. He’s not that really handsome but his acting shows potential. He played Sam “Spike” Witwicky in this film. He really prepared to do this role. He is amazing. Oh I just can’t wait to see him in Disturbia and hear his voice in Surf’s Up. Next year we will see him in Indiana Jones 4. Then Transformers 2 too! He he! Oh Shia Shia!!!! Siya na nga!The Next Best Superstar!!!


Hats off to you Mr. Shia LaBeouf!You are so awesome!By the way. Megan Fox is really sizzling as Mikaela. P.S.The soundtrack really rocks! What I’ve Done by Linkin Park was played. Then Goo Goo Dolls performed the Sam & Mikaela’s Theme “Before It’s Too Late. I love it. Another Iris from the Dolls? I hope so. But the songs that rocked this film were Bumblebee’s Choice of Love Songs. Ha ha ha!!!!


WATCH THIS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZp75fWe-ss

No comments: