Sunday, June 17, 2007

RISE OF THE FANTASTIC SEQUEL


FANTASTIC 4 : RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER


Honestly, I didn’t like the first movie. I was just so glad that they learned their lesson from it. There was a huge improvement! I’m not a fan of the comic book so I can’t bash if hardcore fans found some goofs about the facts. This is a fantastic sequel coming from a non-reader of the series.


Don’t expect an Oscar screenplay material here or award winning performances. This is a popcorn flick. Enjoy the show just like a 5-year old kid. Wallah! Fantastic experience to the max! The movie has a redeeming value at the end too.


Just feast your eyes on the visual effects and some sexy stuff. That’s what we wanted to see here anyway. The London scene was breathtaking. I loved the China catastrophe too. You may ogle on the voluptuous FHM’s sexiest woman on the planet “Jessica Alba” and the scorching delectable human torch “Chris Evans. By the way he was voted as “the man with third hottest body of the year” in a gay website. I like him in Cellular coz I saw him as an actor there but I think he is destined to spice up just like J.Alba. Oh man! I love the Silver Surfer. He is awesome! This movie is simply fun to watch!


C’mon guys don’t act like you’re a genuine US Critic who loathed this flick.This movie is cool!Truly a summer blockbuster!

No comments: