Wednesday, May 21, 2008

THE ARCHIE KNOCK-OUT!!!!! ARCHIEOWNAGE!!!!

Finally, Big David vs Little David!!!
I love the AI7 Finale coz both talented idols
were belting to be the best!
Who won the night?
Let's analyze.

My Final 2 ranking and comments.

1 Don't let The Sun Go Down – I think this is one of his best performances in the season. Great vocals so flawless!!!! I love it!!!!



2 Imagine- the 2nd time around it still gave me chills. I still his rendition. Great closing song of the night.




3 In This Moment – this is a new song I instantly loved it!!!! It's a cheesy song about dreams but I really cried that way Archie delivered this song. So heartfelt!




4 The World I Know – OMFG the song reminds me of my 99.5RT days as a fan. I love this song.
Cook was good but it wasn't as memorable as Billie Jean and Always Be My Baby.




5 Dream Big- another new song.hhmmm.. it was catchy but it's not that great. He was singing like he was making homage in front of his friends.




6 I Still Haven't Found What I'm Lookin' For- whoa a U2 song????!!!! Nice vocal but it was forgettable!!!!




WHO WON THE NIGHT & HOPEFULLY THE WHOLE SEASON?

According to Simon, Archuleta knocked out David Cook in 3 rounds!

David Archuleta for me should win and will win!!!!!!!

Good luck ARCHIE BABY!!!!


Photobucket

The American Idol of Season 7!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: