Wednesday, May 14, 2008

LITTLE DAVID IS FIGHTING FOR THE FINALE!!!

AMERICAN IDOL TOP 3 PERFORMANCES

1 DAVID ARCHULETA (AND SO IT GOES) – another powerhouse ballad from our little but talented David Archuleta. This one shines the most and it's really beautiful. Ang ganda talaga.




2 SYESHA (FEVER) -wow the last remaining diva reigns!!! Great stage presence and her voice is really powerful!



3 DAVID COOK (THE FIRST TIME I EVER SAW YOUR FACE) – nice control of his voice. Yeah, he is good but I didn't get goose bumps at all.





4 DAVID ARCHULETA (LONGER) – hmmm... it was good but I just hate who chose this song for him. I still love him though. I love the way his eyes sparkling with love to all his fans





5 DAVID ARCHULETA (WITH YOU) – hmmm...dagdag pogi points sa mga girls ito.
Cool song pero hindi nga lang na-showcase ang voice niya dito. It's still good.





6 DAVID COOK – (DARE YOU TO MOVE) – he was kinda nervous at the beginning. Halata ang panginginig niya pero nabawi naman niya sa chorus hanggang sa pagtitili sa end. Gosh.... nagtitili nga lang pala siya. Oh thanks God at least na-promote ang Switchfoot!




7 SYESHA (HIT ME UP) – I think masyadong Rihanna wannabe performance ito. Still good kasi ang ganda ng mga moves niya sa stage. A total performer ika nga kaso medyo trying hard at copycat ang dating.




8 DAVID COOK ( I DON'T WANT TO MISS A THING) – it was really bad for me. Di ko na-gets totally. It was dreadful.



9 SYESHA (IF I AIN'T GOT YOU) – nah... forgettable.




DEAL WITH IT!!!

PREDICTION BOOT: SYESHA
but I want Cook to leave!!!!

No comments: