Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SEXY AND COOL TOP CHEF IN THE KITCHEN!

I just recently finished watching TOP CHEF DVD Season 1. Oh gosh! After watching the 1st episode, I actually forgot that there's Hell Kitchen. I saw the 2 seasons of HK and admit that I loved it. I love the drama in the kitchen and the non-stop cursing of Gordon Ramsay. But my interest in that show was vanished right after watching TOP CHEF.

The two shows are totally different. TOP CHEF is like the Emmy-nominated PROJECT RUNWAY. I love their QuickFire challenges and the Elimination challenges. The only reason why I fell in love so deeply in this reality show is because of the winner! Chef Harold.

Photobucket

The moment I first saw his face on the screen, oh man what a sexy and cool chef! The camera loves him. He is good to watch on TV. He is adorable. I simply love him.

Photobucket

I was rooting for him at the beginning of show. I am so glad he made into the finale and eventually won the competition. He deserves the title.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Harold Dieterle III (born 1977), of West Babylon, New York, U.S. A 1997 graduate of the Culinary Institute of America, he was a sous-chef at the Harrison Restaurant in New York City before leaving that position in early 2006 to plan the opening of his own restaurant. His restaurant, Perilla, opened in May 2007 in New York City.
Visit the official site :http://www.perillanyc.com/

Photobucket

On Top Chef, Dieterle won the first Elimination Challenge as well as the whole competition. His signature dish is Spicy Duck Meatballs.


Harold is now on my list of sexiest reality stars.
I love this Top Chef!!!



Chef Harold rocks!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just spotted Harold at the Harrison last night! He was eating and hanging out with the owners. I was there on another night and saw Tom Colichio.

JISHCAND said...

I envy you so much.
i wanna meet him in person and just shake his hand.