Friday, May 23, 2008

CARRIE UNDERWOOD'S “LAST NAME” ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my God she's hot and amazing on her new video. I love this song so much!!!
it's like the part 2 or prequel of “Before he Cheats'.
I love her!!! Carrie Underwood is the best American Idol for me.
Next is Kelly Clarkson, Chris Daughtry, David Archulets, Katharine McPhee & Jordin Sparks.

Watch her in Last Name she's a sizzling superstar!
CARRIE ROCKS!!!!

Last Name Official Video




American Idol 7 Finale Performance
The Best Performance of the Finale!!!
She's the ultimate Idol!!!!



THE MULTIPLATINUM IDOL REALLY ROCKS!!!!!!!
CARRIE IS STILL THE BEST!!!!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Hello, I hope her latest single will do well in the chart. It's her third single from her double platinum abum. How many copies do you think this album will sell? Check out http://americanidolseasons.blogspot.com