Saturday, September 22, 2007

BROKEBACK FIRE DEPARTMENT

I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU CHUCK & LARRY!!!




Oh dear Brokeback Mountain! Another gay movie for me this week?
So queer you know?
Ha ha ha!




Well, this popcorn flick is such a horrible one! Badly made! Poor direction coz of the cheap shots and atrocious script for a Sandler’s movie. Last year, I was crying so bad watching Adam in his “I think his best movie so far “CLICK”. Damn, I love that film. Anyway, thanks God coz the King of Queens “Kevin James is here and fortunately he saved this appalling blockbuster. If you like him in Hitch when he tried to plant a kiss on Will Smith.? Well, he’s here to lock his lips once again with another famous Hollywood actor. Hmmm….. I’m wonderin’ now.Anyway, It’s an Adam Sandler movie. So expect plenty of crass jokes and some low-brow humor (his style).

Don’t get me wrong. I’m not bashing the whole movie. Yeah. I said it was dreadful but after watching it I felt relieved and free. Or let me say “It’s like “coming out” huh???” or the feeling of seeing once again your long lost friend. Anyway ask Lance Bass from N’Sync ex-bf of Reichen the gay winner from The Amazing Race 4. Lance is here in a cameo role. He is totally gay just like his idol George Michael who is also gay. He he he.
Actually, the movie is aiming and cheering about gay rights but the in the first half they were mocking about homosexuality. So queer!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why I was so pissed but pleased?

I just missed my dear buddy. Watching Adam & Kevin here is like reminiscing the days with my long lost “I don’t know where he is right now” best bud in the whole world. Dude, this is a comedy film but I was crying most of the time. I must say that Adam Sandler is good with his drama punch lines. Kevin is effective too. I feel the sincerity in their characters. Buddy where are you now???



Enough with my drama. Back to the movie.

Jessica Biel is here too by the way. Well, her rear end and two chocolate hills got the most screen time than her face. Funny and sexy. She is good in comedy but I love her in “The Illusionist”.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Thanks to Ving Rhames who stole the show in his uneasy revealing role. He is an amazing supporting actor!!! Watch out for him esp. in the shower scene. Ha ha ha!!!

Rob Schneider is here once again. He is always present to every Sandler’s flick. I don’t know if he is funny this time. I’m confused if his character is disgusting or side-splitting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Adam Sandler kept on saying in the movie “ stop using the word FAGGOT.
It is an offensive gay term. Hmmm… I know why! He is pertaining to an incident that happened in Grey’s Anatomy set recently. Isaiah Washing who is playing Dr. Burke was accused by T.R. Knight for using that F word on him. Eventually, Isaiah was axed in the show. Lesson: “Everyone should respect the gay community”.

Oh yeah, Brokeback Fire Department this time but great gay pretenders.
I love the lesson in the film. So humane!

No comments: