Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Weepies are Awesome!!!

WORLD SPINS MADLY ON
THE WEEPIES!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Honestly, the first time I heard the group named The Weepies I said huh kapatid ba ito ng The Wreckers? Never heard of the group until I heard their song “World Spins Madly On” in the movie Because I Said So starring Mandy Moore.


Then around June when I bought Mandy Moore’s Wild Hope Album, I read that The Weepies also collaborated with her in this album.It was that time that I became curious about the music of The Weepies.

WATCH THE VIDEO


So I researched all their songs and I tried to download everything from them. Luckily, I got 15 songs. What can I say????

I LOVE THEIR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT SOUND!!!! NICE POETIC LYRICS!!!!


I love all of the songs especially Take It from Me. I think they sampled this track in Mandy’s Extraordinary & Few Days Down. There is a similarity.
Some of the remarkable tracks from them are Painting by Chagall, All That I Want, Gotta Have You, Jolene, Nobody Knows Me At All & Simple Life.

The Weepies’ music will change your life. Believe me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: