Tuesday, September 18, 2007

UNSENT MISSIVES

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

UNSENT



This is my all time fav Alanis' song.
I kinda changed the lyrics coz it's my
own version.



dear john gilver I like you a lot I realize you're in a relationship
with a girl right now and I respect
that I would like you to know that if you're ever horny
in the future and you want to come visit me in Ortigas
I would be open to fucking time with you and finding
out how hot you were when you suck my cock so good.

dear napoleon I liked you too much I used to be attracted to boys
who would kiss to me and think solely about themselves and you
were plenty self-destructive for my taste at the time I used to say
the more lubricant the better the truth is whenever I think of the motel & beach
your face comes up with a cum like it was yesterday

dear clark jason I love you muchly you've been nothing
but frivolous and emotionally erogenous and supportive
and nurturing and consummately there for me I kept fucking you in
and licking you all the way I remember how beautiful it was to fall asleep
on the grass and cry in front of you for the first time you
were the best lover I jilted without giving you notice
What was wrong with me ?????

dear marky you fucked my world you had a problematric way
about you with my friends and you got me
seriously thinking about virginity and you wouldn't let me get away
with kicking my own ass but I could never really feel relaxed and freaked out with you though and that stopped us from going any further
than we did and it's kinda too bad or good because we could've had much more fun

dear roldan we learned so much I realize we won't be able to talk or meet
for some time where are you now ? and I understand that as I miss you
the long distance thing was the hardest and we did as well as we could
we were together during a very short time
in our lives I will always have our pics and video and be curious about you
about your life as a husband and a father now , about your whereabouts.



Now Playing: Alanis Morissette - Unsent

Brought you by: Music Codes

No comments: