Thursday, February 7, 2008

AT LAST ! ATLANTA AUDITIONS

THE FINAL LEG!

Photobucket

Welcome to Seacrest's hometown!!!
We also met his parents.

I like this last audition of the season.

PROMISING IDOLS

1.AMANDA OVERMYER

Photobucket


She is one hard-rocking nurse! I didn't like her that much but she's a toughie. Paula tagged her as the female Chris Daughtry.

2.BROOKE HELVIE

Photobucket


The beauty queen from South Florida. She is obnoxious but I love her! Ang kulit niya! I was surprised coz she did good in her audition. I don't agree with Simon calling her as the Most Annoying Person ever.

3.JOSIAH LEMING

Photobucket


What an emotional ride for this kid! I love him! I cried listening to his story. He lives in his car for 2 years now His voice with British accent is really amazing! Simon loves him!

IDOLS WHO GOT GOLDEN TICKETS BUT.......

I DON'T LIKE THEM!!!

1.JOSHUA JONES

Photobucket


Yeah, he can rock but his voice is just ordinary. He is the glass worker who had to sing with his back coz the judges were distracted with his demonic eyes!

2.ASIA'H EPPERSON –


like duh..... ok she had a sad story bout her dad who died in a car crash 2 days before the audition. She sang a husky version of “How Do I Live”. I don't get the “wow” performance there! She was eating the H in her singing. Parang ngungo ba???

Photobucket


MGA PASAWAY NA REJECTS

1.JP TJELMELAND – Carrie Underwood's seatmate during the AI 4 Auditions. I was laughing so hard in his rendition of Me & My Gang. What the hell was that?

Photobucket


2.EVA MILLER-the padulas queen!!! Her version of A Thousand Miles was really dreadful!

Photobucket


3.NATHAN HITE- for me he was the most annoying in this audition. Teach him a lesson please!
Smart-ass!!!

Photobucket


REJECTS' SONG OF THE DAY – GLAMOROUS


PICS COURTESY OF www.americanidol.com

No comments: