Wednesday, February 20, 2008

THERE GOES THE SCORCHING NEIGHBORHOOD!!

HOT FUZZ

Photobucket

I've never heard of this British film last year. Hot Fuzz? Nah...it isn't shown here yet. I didn't see the trailer either but some peeps are raving about this film. They were saying that this is explosively funny and it's really good! I couldn't wait to watch it on the big screen.Then I heard from a friend that the DVD is out already so I didn't hesitate to buy a copy immediately.

Photobucket

Hot Fuzz is a British film. Thanks God for the subtitles coz if I am watching this in a cinema I think I wouldn't get the humor. It's really hard to grasp their deep accent you know. Reading the subtitles is really fun. I was laughing throughout the film. I love the British humor! I always love their humor.

Photobucket

I think Simon Pegg should be nominated for his performance here as Nicholas Angel. I like him and I find him so very sexy and awesome. You will love his witty acting. He also co-wrote the script and he did a goos job.

Photobucket

The supporting actors are splendid! Nick Frost as the Danny Butterman is really hilarious
as Angel's buddy, Jim Broadbent as Sandford's Chief Inspector proved his marvelous acting once again. Timothy Dalton also surprised me here. There are a lot of British actors who have shining moments here.

Photobucket

What's amazing about Hot Fuzz is the story. This is a gag about police/crime/action stuff sprinkled with some Brit humor wallah the result is magnificent. Love it love it love it!


Hot Fuzz


Hot Fuzz

Hot Fuzz

Hot Fuzz


It's really bloody! Some scenes are quiet bloody/gory sometimes but you'll end up laughing and not be scared. The last few scenes are really violent but cinematic. If you love explosive chasing car scenes, well, Hot Fuss has some chasing scenes to offer and you'll adore Simon Pegg in it.

Photobucket

It's sad that this film is not yet being shown in the Philippines. I don't know if it will be released here.
Guys just don't miss this one. Buy the DVD I'm sure you will love it.


Photobucket


RATING: 4.5 /5*

No comments: