Tuesday, February 12, 2008

THE DRESSES OF NETWORK WAR

Photobucket


Network War? What are you talkin' about Jish?
ahh... you mean Channel 2 & 7?
He he he... yeah 27 dresses.
Now let's forget about the war ratings coz
I will measure your size and make you 27 fabulous dresses.

I am huge fan of Katherine Heigl that's why I love Grey's Anatomy.
Since we've been watching re-runs of Grey's Anatomy due to the writer's strike I must watch something new from the Emmy Winner Ms. Heigl. Thanks God coz 27 Dresses was released so early in the Philippines.

Photobucket


Inside the cinema I already expected that female crowd will flock inside. Yeah, so right!
A lot of them were giggling. Actually, I really enjoyed the film. It's really predictable but the ending is really surprising. I didn't expect it and I was amused.

Photobucket



Photobucket


Katherine & James Marsden have a wonderful chemistry. I love them. James' eyes are sincere and he is really cute. We love him in Hairspray & Enchanted and this time you would die for him. Not really I'm just exaggerating. Katherine is Katherine. She is still the Izzy we love. She is really funny. By the way, Judy Greer who plays Gina her bestfriend is a scene stealer. She rocks!

The reason why the movie is a success is because of the story. Girls will love this. Romantic Pinoys will cherish this. Oh God we will dig this for sure. Thanks to Aline Brosh McKenna for the wonderful script. Well, she wrote The Devil Wears Prade no wonder I enjoyed this one too.

Photobucket


What can I say about the 27 Dresses.?Yeah, they're funny! I love the designs coz it's not so stylish but really humorous. Katherine tried all the dresses and I love watching her.

Photobucket


When it comes to Rom-Com films I always expect a beautiful soundtrack. I wasn't disappointed coz I heard amazing songs in the film. I almost shed tears when I heard Be Here Now by Ray LaMontagne. I was laughing so hard when they were singing in the bar the song “Bennie and the Jets” from Elton John I think the most nakaka-kilig part was when Like A Star by Corrine Bailey Rae was played and they they kissed. Some notable songs in film are Bottle It Up by Sara Bareilles, Call Me Irresponsible - Michael Buble ,Dont Stop Til You Get Enough byMichael Jackson ( this was played when she was he is running back and forth from the two weddings, Fidelity by Regina Spektor ,Hips Don't Lie by Shakira ,Love Has Fallen On Me by Chaka Khan ,Under the Influence by James Morrison ,Undiscovered by James Morrison , Unfair by Josh Kelley ,Valerie from Amy Winehouse / Mark Ronson / Dap Kings and Who Knows? by Natasha Bedingfield . But don't go lookin for the soundtrack compilation coz the last time I checked it only features Randy Edelman's original score.

Photobucket

Anyway, Valentines is coming in days. This is a perfect movie to watch!!!
Cmon grab your girl dude and take her to cinema.
27 Dresses is a must watch!!!


WATCH THE TRAILER

No comments: