Friday, February 29, 2008

"IMAGINE" THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL

THE TOP 20 PERFORMANCES

BOYS

Michael Johns – hmmmm.. very charming but he was just OK. No thrill at all.

Jason Castro – nah.... so boring. What a soporific performance!

Luke Menard- he is really handsome to the max ! He improved a lot this time. I love his song choice.

Robbie C- still boring. No appeal for me.

Danny Noriegay – worst worst worst!!!!

David Hernandez – he impressed me again! This gay man is really amazing. Yeah I heard that he's gay.
If you noticed he was so kilig with Ryan Seacrest.



Jason Yeager – I like him but the judges really dissed him!

Chekezzie jacuzzi – in fairness he was good!....not enough to like him. I still don't like him.

David Cook- turned off ako! He was so rude at Simon! He is not really charismatic at all. He was good on his performance but his attitude would ruin his career.

David Archuleta – just “Imagine” him as the NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!!! This young kid is the new superstar!!!



TOP 3

1.David Arch
2.David Hernia
3.Luke Menard

Bottom 3

1.Danny Noriega
2.Robbie C.
3.Jason Yearning

THE GIRLS

Carly – hmmm.. better than last week but still don't like her.

Syesha- I thought di siya magsisigaw pero in the ned sinigawan pa rin niya ako!

Brooke – she sang my fav song “You're So Vain” and I like it! I love her now!



Ramielle- well, it's just OK. Sana sumayaw siya konti.



Alaina – it was bad from her. Nagsisigaw din.

Kristy Lee Cook- well, I love the song kaso medyo kulang pa.

Alexandrea – it was really boring...zzzz but the arrangement of the song was good.

Kady – she chose another bad song. She was bad this time. No spunk!

Amanda – what the fuck??? I hate her!

Asia'h – the worst performance of the night! All By Myself huh?anlakas ng loob niya. Nawalan tuloy ng hangin. Nakalimutan pa lyrics. Worst!!!

TOP 3.

1.Brooke
2.Carly
3.Ramielle

Bottom 3

1.Asia'h
2.Amanda
3.Alexandrea


MY PREDICTION :BOOTED OUT

Boys : David Cook & Jason

Girls : Alexandrea & Amanda


ACTUAL RESULTS:

Boys :Jason & Robbie

Girls : Alexandrea & Alaina

I'm so sad for Alex & Jason.
Well, it's their kismet.

No comments: