Wednesday, February 20, 2008

DEAL WITH IT!!!- TAYLOR ROCKS!!!!


Oh my God I have a new “reality show” idol!!!
ANOTHER BEAUTY QUEEN!!!
Last year during The Amazing Race 10 and All Stars, I really
fought for the Greatest All-Female Team of the Beauty Queens
DUSTIN & KANDICE!!!!
I love them so much til the end each season!!!

Also fresh from last year's Survivor China, another beauty queen captured my heart!
Amanda is such a sweetheart. Right now she's playing well in Survivor Micronesia.

Then, to add one on my list is the ultimate little “bitch”!
Yeah, she's bitchy but I really love her!!!
MEET TAYLOR DuPRIEST!!!
The 10-year old beauty queen of KID NATION!!!
DEAL WITH IT!!!!

taylor

kn_01_taylor_11

She maybe lazy and bossy but I just adore her colorful personality!
I don't know but she's a sweet villain on her own!
I've been cheering for the Yellow Team because of her.
I really like her.
She's a perfect dead ringer for Hermione actually.
Oh Taylor, I'm addicted to Kid Nation because of you!

kidnationrandi

kid_nation_1



TAYLOR ROCKS!!!!!!!!!

kn_01_taylor_08


WATCH THESE VIDEOS DEDICATED TO HER
MADE BY A FAN JUST LIKE ME






KID NATION RULES!!!!!



CLICK & READ HER KID NATION BIO

No comments: