Monday, February 25, 2008

COMPLETE LIST OF 8OTH OSCARS WINNERS

Based on my fearless fearless predictions


I scored some correct forecasts! My bets have also won!!!!


Complete list of winners at the 80th annual Academy Awards:



Best Motion Picture: "No Country for Old Men."

As expected the Coens did it!!!!

Lead Actor: Daniel Day-Lewis, "There Will Be Blood."

Well, he was the frontrunner.

Lead Actress: Marion Cotillard, "La Vie en Rose."

Wow!!! Surprise surprise!!! I haven't seen her film yet that's why she didn't get my vote.

Supporting Actor: Javier Bardem, "No Country for Old Men."

This is his year!

Supporting Actress: Tilda Swinton, "Michael Clayton."

Another shocking winner! I haven't seen her performance yet.

Director: Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, "No Country for Old Men."

Truly Deserving!

Foreign Language Film: "The Counterfeiters," Austria.

Congrats AUSTRIA!!!

Adapted Screenplay: Joel Coen and Ethan Coen, "No Country for Old Men."

Bright minds from these brothers!!!! Congratulations again!

Original Screenplay: Diablo Cody, "Juno."

I totally agree on this one!!!! Hands down to Diablo!!!!

Animated Feature Film: "Ratatouille."

The best film of 2007. Should've been nominated for BEST PICTURE too.

Art Direction: "Sweeney Todd the Demon Barber of Fleet Street."

I didn't expect they would win!!!

Cinematography: "There Will Be Blood."

Another upset win. I was rooting for No Country & Atonement.

Sound Mixing: "The Bourne Ultimatum."

Wow!!!! Hands down to the Ultimatum Team!!!I was surprised!

Sound Editing: "The Bourne Ultimatum."


I was shocked again but I'm so glad they have won this one too.

Original Score: "Atonement," Dario Marianelli.


Not a surprise coz I knew it Dario would win for this!!!

Original Song: "Falling Slowly" from "Once," Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova.
This was the category that I've been anticipating for a month. I didn't expect them to win. The nomination was already enough for me. Enchanted got 3 nominated songs and I was expecting That's How You Know to win!!!! I'M SO HAPPY when John Travolta announced Falling Slowly as the winner!!!! I also shed some tears when Glen & Marketa gave their speeches.

Watch the Oscar Winning Performance form Glen & Marketa



Costume: "Elizabeth: The Golden Age."
I expected this one!!!!

Documentary Feature: "Taxi to the Dark Side."
Didn't see this one.

Documentary Short Subject: "Freeheld."
Didn't see this one either.

Film Editing: "The Bourne Ultimatum."

My bet!!!! Hands down to editing team!!!!

Makeup: "La Vie en Rose."
So glad they've won!!!!

Animated Short Film: "Peter & the Wolf."
Didn't see this one too.

Live Action Short Film: "Le Mozart des Pickpockets (`The Mozart of Pickpockets')."
Didn't see this one too.

Visual Effects: "The Golden Compass."
I also expected for this win!!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!!!!!!
Til next year!!!!!

No comments: