Saturday, February 2, 2008

"PINAY HEAT" IN MIAMI

MIAMI AUDITIONS

I think the audition here rocks!!!!

PROMISING IDOLS!!!

1.Robbie Carrico – a former “Boy band' singer with e charming voice. I like him!

Photobucket


2.Suzanne Toon – she's the single mom and did a good rendition of I Can't Make You Love me'.

Photobucket

3.Ramielle Malubay- another Pinay!!!! She' Jasmine Trias take 2. She's cute and her voice is just so powerful. I hope she can make it to TOP 24!!!! Good luck Ramielle. She corrected Simon when he pronounced her surname as Melubey. Ma-lu-bay! Go Girl!!!!

Photobucket


MGA PASAWAY NA REJECTS

1.Shannon McGough- the belching queen. I thought she's good but she was horrible on her singing I mean shouting.
Photobucket


2.Julie Dubela- aka American Junior girl. According to the judges she was just acting. Oh heay she's hot to be in Hollywood. She can act. She can sing but she's just too OA.

Photobucket



3.Richard Valles – the has the worst version of Bless The Broken Road that I've ever heard.

Photobucket



4.Brandon – he is the last and the worst of all. So desperate, he's not even funny.

Photobucket


At the end of the show, a song from James Morrison called Wonderful World was played as a tribute to the rejects. Hmmm... possible farewell song i guess.
I love it!!!

No comments: