Thursday, July 24, 2008

TUCK YOUR T-BACK DUDE!

JOHN TUCKER MUST DIE

photo_21_hires

I never thought that I would relish this movie. This flick is really trying to be “Mean Girls” but it isn't good enough. However, it isn't really that atrocious. I like this one. Thanks to Jesse Metcalfe.

photo_07_hires

John Tucker is a high school Lothario who I want to date too for some “buddy bonding”. Just kidding. His character is really charming for me. Jesse Metcalfe is really cute and amiable. He is dating girlfriends with his unique Tucker way so that they don't find out about each other. But when three of his girlfriends know about his cheating they decided to get their revenge on John. I overlooked this film last year and I still don't know why. I enjoyed Jesse Metcalfe as John in The Desperate Housewives that's why I was kinda raring about this. The critics shunned this actually but who cares coz this is just a fun movie.

hj

Some scenes are really mirthful for me. It's just astounding that you would fall for John Tucker. He is a womanizer but you would still feel sympathy for him. The script is not as ingenious as Mean Girls but it has a little appeal.

photo_13_hires

I love watching the 3 bitches here. They are really good. Arielle Kebbel who plays the brainy reporter has some potentials in the big screen. Surprisingly, Ashanti looks beautiful most of the time. Sophia Bush I think shines the most coz of her adroit bitchy lines. Britanny Snow who plays Kate as the makeover girl is really really cute.

photo_15_hires

I didn't expect this film to be flabbergasting but not in a spooky way. If you've been the following the teen hit “Gossip Girl, well, expect to scream coz Penn Badgley is here with a weird haircut! Gosh! I was really giggling when I realized that this is Serena's BF playing a nred. He is really eldritch here. XO XO.

Jenny McCarthy who plays Kate's mother is definitely hot .

photo_01_hires

Is this worth seeing? Definitely the teens will love this! I am recommending this one. Well, if you've been wearing thong/t-back for 3 years now “John Tucker Must Die” is movie for me I mean for you. Am I wearing a thong? He he he... ask John Tucker!

RATING : 3.5 / 5*

No comments: