Thursday, August 9, 2007

MISCHIEF MANAGED!





HARRY POTTER & THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN

For me Prisoner of Azkaban is the best Harry Potter film yet.Hands down to this film by Alfonso Cuaron!!!
Why I love this? Why I am still fond of watching this film for million times already?Its simply because this is the bravest of all.
This is the first bold and sinister screenplay from Steve Kloves thats why I fell in love immediately with the script. I really love the twists in the time turning continuum scenes with Harry & Hermione. Even the Firebolt as the ending part is simply enthralling. I love it.
The music is really magnificent. Of course, its from Sir John Williams. You know it would be amazing. Actually, his score was nominated both in the Oscars & Grammys.Though he didnt win but for me he is the real winner. Kudos also to the song A Winters Spell. Its my one of my fav songs treasured in my heart.
The visual effects are spellbinding. I love the way they depicted the dementors. They are really spooky. Then the puppetry of the hippogriff is simply superb.The whomping willow scene with Harry & Hermione was unexpected and it really blew my mind.
The troika showed their acting potential in here. Especially Harry & Hermione.The reason why I became a H/Hr shipper coz of the amazing scenes between them.I love them both.
Anyway, Alfonso Cuaron really rocks here. He is so stylish. I want him to do The Deathly Hallows too. Ive been praying now. I hope he will direct it.
THE BEST HARRY POTTER FILM OF ALL TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here click the two trailers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvfWGAmWw38
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbDWS1h9QYk

No comments: