Monday, August 20, 2007

LOQUACIOUS & ATROCIOUS


RUSH HOUR 3





I enjoyed Rush Hour 2 and early this year I wept while watching Rob-B-Hood so I told myself why not watch this new Jackie Fan movie?

Well, it was just ok. Typical no-brainer popcorn flick. Predictable stunts. Palpable double stunts. Same Jackie Chan stunts but still enjoyable. Watch out for the gripping Eiffel Tower scene I think its the only highlight of the movie.

For me the only problem here is Chris Tucker. Sometimes his punch lines are funny and most of the time he is corny and tend to be hammy going to corny. Their chemistry didnt click anymore or maybe I was just sick & tired watching them for the third time.

Another 3rd for this Summer? We had Spiderman 3, Shrek 3, Pirates 3, Oceans 13 & The Bourne Ultimatum. I dont know if Rush Hour 3 is the worst. Lets wait for the Razzies next year to decide.At least they showed the beautiful Paris but I already saw most of it in Amelie, The Da Vinci Code . Ratatouille. & in The Amazing Race. Honestly, Id rather watch episodes of TAR with Paris as their destination for Pit Stop.

Anyway, this is a 5 star film for a huge Jackie Chan & Chris Tucker fan but not for everybody.

Hmmmm....if I were you Id rather wait for the DVD and Cable TV premiere.

WATCH THE TRAILER

No comments: