Monday, August 20, 2007

CAPTIVATING PANORAMA

MISS POTTER

This is one of the most beautiful films to be considered when it comes to the scenery.Wow the place is charming and its a dream place for every writer in the world.Thats why Miss Potter was captivated with the magic of the spellbinding natural landscape.

This film was based on the life of a best-selling British Children Author; Beatrix Potter. Academy Award Winner Renee Zellwegger played the role and its her reunion with Ewan McGregor after their first film Down With Love. I remember reading Miss Potters books when I was still a toddler. Actually, in the film when she was starting to draw and talk to her lovable characters I shed a tear coz I had flashbacks on my kindergarten books. and sad to say I didnt have a nice childhood. Weep. :~(

The script is just ok. Her lifes story is not that enormous but you would still love the lovely Miss Potter. Actually, this is also a film for spinsters. There is still hope & magic out there.

I would like to commend Renee coz she performed the role remarkably. She can really act and speak British fluently thanks to Bridget Jones.

I missed this during the cinema run but I recently bought the DVD coz its out already and I highly recommend this to all British Film lovers.

Miss Potter is a stunning film but not as huge as Harry Potter. I am pretty sure many muggles were intrigued if this is more like the story of the Boy Wizard. Not exactly!Lets wait for a decade or more and we will see another film about a British author.How bout Mrs. Rowling???That would be awesome!

WATCH THE TRAILER

No comments: