Tuesday, August 28, 2007

THE ULTIMATE RACE



THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM



I’ve been following JB’s life ever since his identity was revealed and became supremacy afterwards. Nope,not James Bond but America’s very own Jason Bourne!

After watching “probably the worst “3rd” of the summer” last week, I am referring to Rush Hour 3 of course; I was so relieved that I ended my “3rd quest” with an enormous magnificent bang!!! Thanks to “The Bourne Ultimatum”! One of the most enjoyable & satisfying films of the summer. Just my 2 cents. Ok, it is the best film of 2007 during “Rainy season” here in RP.

I’m still wondering if they used the Filipino Martial Arts in the film. The fight scenes are comparable to Die Hard 4 where our very own M.A. was used, proud to say yes our very own stunts! I just can’t stop commending the fight scenes. So gripping! Great execution from the Talented Mr. Ripley I mean Damon.

Honestly, it’s like watching The Amazing Race again. The camera shots are similar to my fav reality show. That’s why I enjoyed this so much. Of course, JB was traveling from one country to another. Taxi here, bus there, train here, plane there etc…
I love his ultimate race!

Of course, thanks to Julia Stiles. I really like her. She’s different. She ain’t that pulchritudinous but there is something in her. Unfathomable beauty???

Well, please catch this ultimate film. I guarantee that you won’t leave your seat even if nature calls. Gosh, I endured my “pee pain”. Is it the right term? LOL !

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

No comments: