Monday, August 20, 2007

HEY IVE SEEN THIS BEFORE! DEJA VU?


DEJA VU

There was a weak-word-of-mouth about this movie when it was shown here in the Philippines earlier this year so I wasnt able to catch the theatre run. I wasnt that agog.The video is already out so I decided to watch this since this was also produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.

Actually, its like watching Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban. That turn-back-time scenes of Harry & Hermione is comparable to DEjA vu. This time its modern and sophisticated. I was overwhelmed with the twists coz I really love watching this type of movie. I like the time continuum scenes of Denzel. He is really a good actor. Jim Caviezel is also good as the antagonist.

There are only few action scenes but expect some explosions. Bruckheimers trademark you know.

The film is dedicated to all the survivors of New Orleans. So expect some music from the soulful city. Macy Gray performed the theme song. Its a sad song about turning back time.

Its really a good movie. I felt delightful after the last scene. You will think about the phenomenon called Dj vu.


WATCH THE TRAILER

No comments: