Saturday, August 11, 2007

MANDY MOORE'S WILD HOPE




I'm listening to the new album of Mandy Moore.” WILD HOPE".
This is her 5th after her "COVERAGE" which I really love. This one offers new songs.
CLASSY ALBUM!

For Wild Hope, Mandy collaborated with producer John Alagia (Dave Matthews Band, Liz Phair) and has written material for the first time: she wrote/co-wrote songs with Rachael Yamagata, Chantal Kreviazuk, Michelle Branch, Lori McKenna and indie pop-folk duo The Weepies.

The good thing about in this album is that she co-wrote all the songs. It has 12 tracks in it. The way she wrote her songs I think she can be compared already to Sarah McLachlan, Tori Amos, Jewel, Amanda Marshall & Michelle Branch. She is now a sophisticated and cozy singer/songwriter.

Songs I really love are "Extraordinary"(her first single),very cute "All Good Things", very catchy "Slummin' In Paradise", cool "Few Days Down", ambitious "Most Of Me", posh "Nothing That You Are", refreshing "Latest Mistake", enigmatic Ladies Choice, dreamy “Gardenia” and my ultimate favorite of all the best "Wild Hope".
There is a beautiful hook!!!!
Basta naaadik na ako sa mga songs niya dito. Heavy rotation sa player ko!

I guarantee that if you're a huge Mandy fan you will definitely fall in love with "Wild Hope"
This is so far the best album she ever had!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



EXTRAORDINARY

I was a bay tree
Quiet and unseen
I lived in stories but inside I kept a mystery
I was a starling
Nobody's darling
Flying around in perfect circles just for company

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary

A midnight airplane
A window blowing
I know I am another sparkle in the sky
I shine on copper
Still undiscovered
But you might see me in the corner of my eye

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary

Waking up to wake up someday
I am my own parade
Stopping off at a sidewalk cafe
Wind is playing in threes
Kick up confetti leaves
Seems as if it's all to say

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary

And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready
And now I'm ready to be extraordinary


VISIT HER MYSPACE

No comments: