Wednesday, August 29, 2007


HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 ALBUM



Cool

I’ve been listening to the new album for the nth time now. I love it!!!
Cool album!
If the first one is refreshing?
This one is really cool!!!

There are 11 tracks which were also featured in the movie-musical except the last track.

What Time is it? – This is one is a Bang!!!! It’s really frivolous and hot on the dance floor! Great track from the whole cast. Great welcome song!
WATCH THE VIDEO
Fabulous – a very cute song from Sharpay & Ryan. Yeah, so fabulous. The intro though sounds like Part of Your World from A Little Mermaid.
Work This Out – this is one of my fav coz it’s groovy and I love the urban hook.
You are the music in Me – A lovesong from Troy & Gabriella. It’s beautiful especially on the last part.WATCH THE VIDEO
I don’t Dance – This is ok for me but Chad & Ryan were tryin’ to imitate Michael Jackson & Justin Timberlake. It’s still a cool song.
You are the music in me – This one is Sharpay’s version. It’s a joke but you will love her coz she’s funny. Troy is also here in his awkward voice. Funny track.
Gotta Go My Own way – One of the best songs from the album too. It’s poignant and Vanessa Hudgens can really sing with soul. Though the melody sounds like a song from Jesse Mccartney.
Bet On It- My fav track coz it’s unique. It shows the future of Zac Efron. He could be a next big pop star.
Everyday – This one reminds me of Breaking Free from the 1st album and Happy Days from Sister Act 2. Yeah… rip-off? I don’t know. But I still love this song coz it’s really catchy.WATCH THE VIDEO
All For One – Another great track that features the whole cast. This one also reminds me of We’re All In this Together .It still gave me a zesty splash.
Humuhumunukunukukuapua’a- This is the bonus track from Ryan & Sharpay.
A very cute song for the summer. Hawaiian song to dance. I like it too.

Well, I love this 2nd and I’m still not sick & tired listening to the songs just like the 1st album. What are you waiting for??? Buy the album now!!!!

No comments: