Friday, August 10, 2007

SOME HEARTS

Some Hearts - Carrie Underwood

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!
This is my favorite album so far in my collections.
Carrie Underwood is my ultimate American Idol.
She is the best country-pop singer for me to date!

I’ve been listening to the album for more than a year now!
I am really in-love with all the songs here.
The first single Inside Your Heaven is simply the winning song. It went straight to #1.
The lead-off single Jesus, Take The Wheel made her win as the Best New Artist & Best Country Female Vocal in the Grammys. She also won awards in Billboard, CMA & CMA. Here click this: HER AWARDS

Don’t Forget to Remember Me, Some Hearts, Before He Cheats, Wasted, The Night Before, Starts With Goodbye, We’re Young And Beautiful, & I Aint In Checotah Anymore are some of the most notable and really amazing songs in the album.
You cannot skip a track actually.

Her album is certified sextuple platinum already.
Simon Cowell was really right from the start!

Check her videos:
INSIDE YOUR HEAVEN



JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL


DONT FORGET TO REMEMBER ME


BEFORE HE CHEATS

WASTED


SNEAK PREVIEW TO HER NEW SINGLE SO SMALL

No comments: