Friday, August 8, 2008

THE EMANSTIFFICATION OF ZOHAN

YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN

1

When I first saw the poster of You Don't Mess With The Zohan, I was really giggling. I just couldn't help myself to ogle closely to the poster. Ha ha ha! I even asked myself that time: Is this a “huge” movie? The poster promises something enormous and something campy to me. Guess what??? The movie actually is a laugh riot. Finally, Adam Sandler's “funny beast” is emancipated.

Sandler plays Zohan who is Israel's greatest Mossad agent. He is sick & tired of being a counter-terrorist . He fakes his own demise and pursue his dream: becoming a hairstylist in The Big Apple. Will he bite all the temptations in the city that never sleeps? Cut cut cut and style for me Zohan!!!!

10

Honestly, I did not expect that this movie would be so erogenous and hilarious. There are some silent guffaws throughout the movie. I wasn't laughing out loud. I wasn't rolling on the floor chortling too. Let me say. I just enjoyed the jokes. Some jokes especially with the hags or let me say the codgers are really funny but doing repetitive shtupping scenes is just too gross. I laughed on the first quaky nookie with Zohan and his happy client but the next hundreds nah... it was kinda boring and I just forced myself to smile.

11

Zohan's outlandish way of hairstyling makes the movie a hit! It is very rip-roaring and I kinda love it. What's with this Hummus by the way? I am intrigued with this orgasmic Hummus. Ha ha ha!!!

I was shocked when I found that this is PG-13. Huh? I strongly warn the parents not to take your kids in this movie. There are numerous nudity which are really humorous for me but not suitable for minors. C'mon MTRCB! R-13 is still safe for the movie's box office. The shtupping scenes with the codgers are quiet disturbing for them. They will be baffled on what's goin' on “in there”.

The gibberish English-Hebrew accent of all the actors makes me sick too. I couldn't understand on what they are confabulating and what they are grumbling. That's why I'm dying to have the DVD soon and read the correct subtitles again.

5

Kudos to Adam Sandler and his prodigious wiener! It's a winner! Those high school studs who are sitting at the back of my seat were really amused with it. They were palpably astonished to gander something stupendous from Zohan. Sandler is really good and I'm still a fan after watching him here. I bet other fans will still love him.

This is also good for the Philippines coz two Fil-Am actors manage to spice up this movie. As usual Sandler's good friend Rob Schnieder is here again and I am also glad to see Alec Mapa on the big screen for the first time.

You Don't Mess With The Zohan is really funny if you get the jokes. If you're too conservative, you betta stay away and pray your rosary always. This is not for you. To all Mimi fans: c'mon you must watch this coz she's all over the film. She is “body-hugged” on Zohan most of the time when he is just not naked. She has a cameo too.I love Mariah so much!



I am only recommending this movie for the riot crowd. If you are too sane, just stay at home and you may skip this. But I'm just really curious about the Hummus and the bush!
Ha ha ha!!!!

RATING : 3.5 / 5*

No comments: