Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SURE FIRE IDOL !!!


For Your Entertainment is Adam Lambert's debut album after winning the American Idol last May. Yeah he is the real winner!!! Don't argue with me!


Immediately following his participation on American Idol, Lambert began writing collaborating with predominant Pop hit makers such as Lady GaGa, Greg Wells, Max Martin, Linda Perry, RedOne, Ryan Tedder, Sam Sparro, Kara DioGuardi and P!nk. The album features 'Soaked', written by Matthew Bellamy of Muse and 'Music Again' written by Justin Hawkins from The Darkness. Lambert also co-wrote four of the songs on the album: 'Strut', 'Aftermath', 'Pick U Up' and 'Broken Open'. The album includes the hit single 'Time For Miracle' from the blockbuster motion picture 2012.


THE ALBUM IS F#$*%G AMAZING!!!!!!!!


Let me review the phenomenal tracks from the album.


1 MUSIC AGAINEXPLOSIVE

Written by Justin Hawkins; Produced by Rob Cavallo


Definitely the best opening track! Adam voice is powerful as always and the hook will simply stuck in your head for a long time! C'mon lets dance with Adam!!! I can't stop playing this effing song. I love you Adam!!!



2 FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENTENTERTAINING

Written by Claude Kelly, Lukasz Gottwald ; Produced by Dr. Luke


Simply fun. This track is great on the dance floor. I'm imagining myself dancing with this song wearing only my thong with gold dust painted on my skin. Ha ha ha! I love you Adam!!!



3 WHATTAYA WANT FROM MEEMOTIONAL

Written by P!nk, Max Martin, Shellback ; Produced by Max Martin, Shellback


This track is my least favorite after my first listen to the entire album. After listening for the nth time, the song simply grows on me. The chorus is killing me!!! This is a power ballad and it may win him a Grammy next next year! I love you Adam!!!


4 STRUTSHAKY

Written by Adam Lambert, Kara DioGuardi, Greg Wells ; Produced by Greg Wells



Another dance track for the underground club. Expect to shake your booty when he shouts Strut!!! I love you Adam!


5 SOAKEDDRAMATIC

Written by Matthew Bellamy (Muse) ; Produced by Rob Cavallo


The intro is way too theatrical but I love it!!! The song is full of drama!!! Adam is like acting when he sings the lyrics. It reminds me of a Broadway song. I love you Adam!!!




6 SUREFIRE WINNERSCATCHY

Written by David Gamson, Alexander James, Oliver Lieber ; Produced by Rob Cavallo



This one is perfect for a production number with half-naked guys. The song is really catchy. And I love Adam's scream this time. It is orgasmic. I love you Adam!!!



7 A LOADED SMILE INFECTIOUS

Written by Linda Perry ; Produced by Linda Perry



This song is like a song from outer space. It's effing weird. Electronic-inspired and watch out for that gargling sound or an alien is maybe singing that part around 2:56. That part will stuck in your head forever. It is infectious. I love you Adam!


8 IF I HAD YOUFLASHY

Written by Max Martin, Shellback, Savan Kotecha ; Produced by Max Martin, Shellback


Super catchy! Wait for the You—y---y---y--y---you part! Perfect on the dance floor!!!




9 PICK U UP - SEXY

Written by Rivers Cuomo, Greg Wells, Adam Lambert ; Produced by Greg Wells


I find this as the sexiest song from the album. This song is perfect for a bonfire party at the beach with your lover. I love the intro. It makes me wanna go undress. LOL.His laugh at the end is oozing. I love you Adam!



10 FEVERGAGAISH

Written by Lady Gaga, Jeff Bhasker ; Produced by Jeff Bhasker


Lady Gaga collaborated with this one and her trademark is really here. Hop on the dance floor and shake your thing baby!!!! The song will give you fever definitely! I love you Adam!!!


11 SLEEPWALKERKICK ASS

Written by Ryan Tedder, Aimee Mayo, Chris Lindsey ; Produced by Ryan Tedder


This track is perfect on a gay bar stage!!! I can imagine myself dancing with this track with fire on the stage or maybe snakes on the floor. Ha ha ha! The chorus is really perfect for grinding with your lover.I love you Adam!


12 AFTERMATHSENTIMENTAL

Written by Adam Lambert, Alisan Porter, Ferras, Ely Rise ; Produced by Howard Benson


I love this track. It is a potential song for a movie. This one has the rock edge. I love the sentiment here too. Adam sings it passionately. I love you Adam!


13 BROKEN OPEN IMAGINATIVE

Written by Greg Wells, Adam Lambert, Evan “Kidd” Bogart ; Produced by Greg Wells


This track has the relaxing mood of all the songs. It's really dreamy and Adam's voice is mellifluous too. The song will melt your emotion. I love you Adam!


14 TIME FOR MIRACLESEPIC

Written by Alain Johannes, Natasha Shneider ; Produced by Rob Cavallo


What a great way to end the album!!!! It is radio-friendly. It is a heroic song from a blockbuster movie 2012. Adam's voice is magnetic. The song is beautifully written too. This is a huge powerful track.



FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT is phenomenal. It's like listening to Adam's American Idol days on the stage. He is a superstar!!! No one can deny that!!! Definitely a must buy!!! I can smell a Grammy for him in the future!!! And for the nth time: I LOVE YOU ADAM!!!!





free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

No comments: